Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The end of all-nighters is nigh.

I'm *thisclose* to finishing my projects and classwork. Hoo. Ray.

My end-of-semester treat to myself? Trip to Vegas and a new piece of knitting software. Either one could make me a millionaire--or cost me thousands! (Because I'll need to buy yarn to go with all those charts and graphs I'll be making once I learn how to use it, of course.) Mwah ha ha ha! Also, I get to knit instead of writing papers and doing research--for a few days, at least.

And when I get back, the now-traditional, semi-annual, complete and total overhaul of the ol' home office space to release all the pent-up mojo from the last four months. My new dress form should be coming soon, too. Can't wait.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You definitely deserve to treat yourself with that software!

Anonymous said...

I say TREAT TREAT TREAT.
The software looks very useful and fun.

Laura Sue said...

I'm curious to know how that software works out. I actually have it, but have never used it! (Lame, I know.) Congrats on finishing the semester. We're in exams here. As secy of the Physics dept of a small university, I consider my job to be something like Departmental Fray-Check. I catch all the frayed edges and stop the runs before disaster strikes!